Making a Difference
Since our inception in 2000, BPG has worked to establish itself as a leader in the broadband industry designing, building and maintaining critical infrastructure for the broadband, commercial, government and education markets throughout the Southwestern United States.
When you choose BPG as a partner for your project, be assured the quality of work, attention-to-detail, and overall operation maintenance from start to finish will be exceptional. The design integration, installation, and everything that comes after is unapparelled in our industry. Every service we provide is delivered with the intent to better the community we serve and make a difference in the lives of the people we work with on a daily basis.
For more information please email us or visit our contact page.
BPG OPERATING SYSTEM
Our BPG Operating System allows us to work as a unified team by making sure procedures are kept up-to-date and communicated across the team. Our Vision/Traction Organizer™ (VTO) provides a clear path to accomplish our goals and maintain our high standards as a company.
At BPG we believe that by providing excellent service to
our clients, we reach our dreams and bring a higher
quality of life to the community!
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our People Make a Difference
When passionate people come together, we can make a difference for our clients, employees, and the community. Our leadership team is comprised of a hand-selected group of experienced professionals chosen to not only advance BPG, but to lead employees to make the best decisions for their career and personal success.
Ben Goddard founded BPG in March of 2000, and leads our team of professionals with a vision to give clients the confidence in knowing they are working with a motivated company focused on producing precise results.
After being born in Stroud, England, Ben grew up in Northern California and moved to Arizona in 1990. He started his professional career in broadband in 1993 with an engineering focus, and then joined a design and construction company that provided turn-key services. Ben is passionate about providing each client with all the solutions they need under one company.
- Board of Directors of the Arizona Utility Contractors Association (AZUCA)
- Served as President from 2013 through 2015.
- On any given day you can find him on a motorcycle adventuring through Europe, or jumping in his classic Volkswagen to take a cruise around town.
Justin Platchek started his career with the US Air Force in the 944th Fighter Wing, Civil Engineering Squadron. After his career with the air force, he joined BPG in 2006, and quickly worked his way through the various departments in the company.
He developed a deep knowledge of all aspects of the company’s operations, and acquired additional responsibilities with each new role he took on. Today, Justin oversees all facets of day-to-day operations across the company’s divisions and administrative functions.
- He enjoys going camping and spending time out in nature.
- His favorite hobbies are fishing, hunting, and going to the sand dunes.
- On weekends you can find him hiking and mountain biking.
Jeanine Remley joined BPG as Controller in 2016. With 40 years of high-quality experience, she has managed accounting and finance functions for companies ranging in size and complexity, from privately owned local businesses to publicly traded entities.
Her experience includes project management, systems conversions, work flow efficiency projects, budgeting, forecasting, cash management, and mergers & acquisitions. Jeanine holds a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from Arizona State University.
- Traveling is Jeanine’s passion!
- She has visited 6 continents, and her final continent, Antarctica, is on her bucket list next.
Scott Tubbs’ background spans over 20 years with a focus on creating efficiencies through developing and implementing operational processes and procedures, project management best practices, and driving client focus. He is a driven leader focusing on education, technology, and employee development.
- He was the original bass player in a band that later became a multi-platinum recording artist Stone Temple Pilots.
- By the time Scott was 24 years old. He played bass guitar on 15 records with various artists selling more than a million records, owned two musical instruments retail stores in Hollywood and Costa Mesa, California, and was the largest Mesa Boogie amplifier reseller for three years straight.
- Music continues to be a big part of his life and has enjoyed watching his children fall in love with music. He could not be more proud of them and who they have become as individuals.
Brian Bejarano oversees day-to-day activities of BPG’s design and construction departments. With many years of experience in construction, utility, and civil engineering, he successfully leads a team of skilled surveyors and drafters. Brian is able to guide and lead his team with precision and a focus on producing only the highest quality of product for our clients.
- Brian played professional baseball for the Toronto Blue Jays from 1995-1999.
- His family played or are currently playing college baseball and softball.
- He uses his coaching skills on and off the field to motivate a great team.
Mike Tiffin has held leadership positions since 2000, with both privately and publicly owned companies in the industry. His natural tendency to lead, combined with years of business operations experience make him the perfect person to provide guidance and management for the team.
He is responsible for the quality and professional delivery of each project, and focuses on the continual training and professional development of employees. Mike’s dedication to customer satisfaction, communication, and care are the key standards for achieving BPG’s goals and the goals of our clients.
- He enjoys motorcycle touring and playing guitar.
- Lived near some of the world’s best skiing in Colorado.
- He loves making others laugh hysterically.
Todd Heaton oversees human resources and BPG’s Safety/Risk Program. He brings fourteen years of experience as a Safety/HR Manager to BPG. His expertise makes him the ideal leader to cover risk management, health and welfare of employees, employee engagement, security, and compliance with OSHA, EPA, federal, state, and local regulations. He is responsible for employee career pathways, engagement, training, and maintaining our wonderful company culture.
- Life-long competitive bowler who has traveled all over the US to compete.
- Received his 1st Blackbelt in Kenpo Karate.
Aaron Stout comes to BPG with more than 15 years of finance and operations experience. He has worked with multiple public and privately held companies in the manufacturing and construction industries for which he successfully raised capital in debt and equity markets.
He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Professional Accountancy from Weber State University.
- Aaron’s dad worked for United Airlines which landed them in England for six years when he was seven. He used to get whooped on by the Goddard family playing “football” on the local green.
- Recovering Eagle Scout for the Boy Scouts of America and is hoping it will make him rich someday.
- Once fell 60 feet while rock climbing. His fall was broken by a shallow frozen pond, but he was able to walk home on his own, in frozen jeans. He missed the class earlier in the year at Boy Scouts that taught proper “top roping skills.”
LEARN ABOUT WHAT WE DO
Take a deep dive into what services we offer and how we can partner together on your next project.